UPDATE ON 7th October 2012.
Here we go! HatMod for W22PRO is released now! Dozens of modifications make your W22PRO a better tablet.
- Based on official firmware 0906
- Rooted and Secure OFF
- Latest GApps pre-installed (Only core apps and frameworks)
- ad-hoc supported
- Improved ‘full-function’ busybox
- Solid Explorer pre-installed
- Apollo and DSPManager take place of old-fashioned Music
- CM9 wallpapers pre-installed
- Support USB-OTG game controlling devices
- Add some modules such as tun.ko and pppoe.ko
- Tweaked Launcher
- Tweaked and hardware accelerated flash player plugin
- Ported SONY Bravia Engine to improve display effects
- Anti-ads hosts
- Tweaked build.prop
- Prepare a microSD card (also called TF card) , format FAT32
- Extract the compressed file (7z file) and put those files into the root directory of microSD card
- Power off your tablet
- Press the Vol- button and Power button to get into recovery mode
- It’ll automatically reboot after finishing flashing the new firmware
Flashing a firmware may brick your tablet. You have to take that risk yourself.
There may be some unknown bugs, please let me know if you encounter one.