If there’s no hardware problem, then you can save your “bricked” Ramos W22Pro by restoring image.
- Open WinImage directory, Restore the vhd image file into your SD card (Format needed to be Fat32). It’s better to use a 512MB~2G card.
- When the first procedure is done, open your SD card and edit the file factory_update_param.aml, delete the first and second line:
then save and exit.
- Put the file aml_autoscript into the root directory of your SD card, as the same location as other five files.
- Insert the SD card into tablet.
- Press Volume- and Power button, then wait for restoring. (Full electric energy would be needed)
- After all operations above, you need to format your SD card for normal use.
Files are uploaded in Google Drive.
WinImage and aml_autoscript file can be downloaded here.
W22Pro’s restoring vhd image can be downloaded here.
In addition, if you use Linux rather than M$ Windows. you could use these commands to write vhd to your SD card.
- Convert vhd to raw file. (You may need to install qemu-img at the first place.)
qemu-img convert -O raw W22pro_ICS.w22ref.20120906.vhd w22pro.raw
- Use command dd to write raw file into your SD card.
Sorry for my bad English.